Muslimah Doll Cakes



This was a special request Cake,requested by Zuliana..an old friend of mine..I never thought of doing Doll Cake with tudung until Zu popped me with the idea..She said if I manage to do it, maybe it will become a new trend..Well,as I said I like to challenge myself..it took me 2 days to do it and when it was finish..all I can think of..what look will be on Zuliana's face when she see this cake..

When I passed this cake to her..it turned out that she and I were more excited on other thing and that was..we met each other again after 23years!We were in the same class during Form 2(1987)at SM Convent Taiping..that was before I moved to Labis,Johor.We never contact each other after that and through Facebook,we got in touch back and through my cake business,I met her again..infact not only her but a few other old friends..thanks to Facebook and thanks to my cake business  for being the medium of my reunions with old friends..

Ok,back to this cake story..Zu sms me later when she reached home with the cake..it sounded that she n everybody was so impresses with the cake..they had a great party and all Zu can say about my cake was..WORLD!Haha..marah Mawi aku ambek tagline dia..Well, Zu..thanks for the compliment but it is still a longgg wayy yet to reach that kind of level..kalau dah sampai tahap WORLD..mau botak mcm Mawi jugak kot..haha..

But thanks Zu for giving me the opportunity to try something new..

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

PLEASE FILL THE FORM TO ORDER

ORDER FORM

Name:
Email Address:
Contact Number:
Address :
Pick up location Alam Budiman,Shah Alam
TTDI Jaya,Shah Alam
Pick up date
Pick up time
Type of Order
Cake Size
Cake Flavour
Cake Quantity
Cake Wording
Special Remarks

Click here to put a form like this on your site.
 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 EenaBakes4u |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.