Pak Aji & Mak Aji's Cake..

When Zaimie (my biras) ordered this cake..he said he wanted a doll cake but 2 dolls..one 'lelaki' n one 'perempuan'..alamakk...mcm mana nak buat ni..for 'perempuan',  i can imagine using the Princess doll's cake technique but for the 'lelaki'?How??

So..after searching through googles n browsing photos at flickrs that shown figurine cakes, I plan to make both 'lelaki' & 'perempuan' doll with fondant..with some clues of the couple described by Zaimie -young,medium size and islamic..I  played around with the fondant to build the characters into figures..

Dr mlm smpi ke larut malam smpi ke pagi..akhirnya siap 2 manusia kat atas kek..I was quite confused whether they look ok or not ok..mata dah penat campur blur2 sket..so i couldn't make a good judgement..

So I woke up my hubby to have a look at the figures and make comment..dia dgn mata separuh bukak terus pegi dapur tgk kek..n he straight away laughed out loud to see those 2 figures..Kah3x!Hearing that..I straight away realised that the 2 figures looked so weird,so funny and so 'cacat'! Ish3x..I myself laughed like hell..especially seeing their legs..my hubby ckp mcm sakit untut jer..hahaha..

Ok..gelak,gelak jugak but what shud I do now..dah pagi ni..tak tido langsung..so, I suddenly remembered that I still have one more 'perempuan' doll that meant to be used for Doll's cake..so quickly I took away those 2 'morons' on the cake. I made the leg and the waist from fondant and put the Doll's body on top..dress her up and made the scarf.Ok selesai 1 problem..Now..what happen to the 'male' doll?

The same thing.. I made up the legs and the waist..and wait for my hubby to go n buy a male doll..luckily, he managed to get one. I asked him to chop away the legs..(mmg kejam)..n I put the remaining body on top of the fondant legs that I ve made earlier..dress up the male doll with baju cekak musang n pakai ketayap! Siap pakai spek lg Pak Aji ni..tp ketayap ni mcm rupa topi baretta pun ada!Tak kesah laa..


Pheww!! Thank God at last I made it...walaupun masih nampak cacat kakinya...


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

PLEASE FILL THE FORM TO ORDER

ORDER FORM

Name:
Email Address:
Contact Number:
Address :
Pick up location Alam Budiman,Shah Alam
TTDI Jaya,Shah Alam
Pick up date
Pick up time
Type of Order
Cake Size
Cake Flavour
Cake Quantity
Cake Wording
Special Remarks

Click here to put a form like this on your site.
 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 EenaBakes4u |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.